Monday, July 6, 2009








I had my first trip to Jess host site (Bardar) last weekend. I asked my host mother is I could take a flower from the garden to Jess' host mother, when I came back from class my host mother Maria had prepared two large buquets, one for Jess and one for her host mom. Unfortunately I didn't know that it is customary to carry flowerstop down in Moldova until you present them, otherwise you may be mistaken for a man going to propose.


Here are some pics of our first true time together since we arrived. It had been a long three weeks and we finally had a chance to walk the vinyards surrounding Bardar, to talk and pray together.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 3 weeks, that must have been a long time. I am glad that you guys had the weekend together!! We miss you and love you both!!! Nice flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so great to see you two together! You look great... Vin, I can see you've been working on your tan:) Love you guys - thanks for the calls, Brooke was thrilled. Sorry we missed you Vinny - but we listened to your message a couple times!

    ReplyDelete